Prestressed Concrete Electric Pole Steel Mould/Spun Concrete Pole Steel Mould
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||10-1000PCS 8hours|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SY
- Condition: New
- Length: 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 13m, 14m, 15m 18m
- Type: Concrete Iron Prestressed Machinery
- Processing: Brick Molding Machine
- Brick Raw Material: Concrete
- Tolerance: 0.5mm
- Transport Package: Mental Box
- Origin: Shandong China
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, Ce, SGS
- Capacity: 10-1000PCS Per 8hours
- Top Head: 150mm, 170mm, 190mm and 230mm
- Method: Hydraulic Pressure
- Product: Brick
- Automation: Automatic
- Trademark: Shengya China
- Specification: CE&ISO&SGS
- HS Code: 8474809090
Pre-stressed Concrete Spun Pole Spinning Machine is a kind of mould equipment, which used for making a variety of different diameter and length of reinforced concrete poles and other cement products.
Pre-stressed Concrete Spun Pole Spinning Machine is operated by remote-controlled continuously variable motor. It runs smoothly and has a variable-speed range. So the production of concrete pipes and piles are good at quality.
The base of the machine is welded in box-type structure, sturdiness and durability. The bearings are sealed and reliable, long life. Random electric control equipment is complete and easy to use.
1. Adding the slurry into the mould, it is driven quickly and rotated in the same speed of the machine. Each component is separated and released under the centrifugal force. Usually the higher the slurry rotate speed, the better the slurry separating effect.
2. Centrifugal sedimentation is the use of different density of each component in the slurry, which is rotated under the centrifugal force. To realize the liquid - solid (or liquid - liquid) separation.
3. The speed of separation is slow when the viscosity of slurry is high.
4. It is good for centrifugal sedimentation when the slurry density is different in each component.
Top end inner diameter (mm) Tread (mm) Running wheel diameter (mm) Length (m)
150 2000 600 7-12
170 2000 600 7-12
190 2000 650 7-15
230 2000 650 6-9
300 equal diameter 2000 600 6-9
350 equal diameter 2000 650 6-12
310 2000 650-780 6-15
1. Saving a great deal of steel, about 30~70% (employing cold drawn steel wire can save 30%~60%; Employing high stress steel wire can save 40%~69%).
2. Crack resistance can increase about 3~5 times.
3. Rigidity increases 1~3 times.
4. Reducing the cost (using cold drawn steel wire can reduce 25%~40%; Using high stress steel wire can reduce 12%~21%).
5. Good durability, can delay the existence and expansion of cracks.
6, Protect the environment on which human beings depend on for existence, and reduce the deforestation.