Interlocking Block Machine (SY-1)
(1) SY-1 hydraulic block machine is a semiautomatic model, which is newly developed by our company on the basis of international market demand. This machine has reasonable design, good performance, easy operation and the blocks made by this machine are high in density.
(2) This machine uses a electric motor to drive the CBT-E316 gear pump, and thus produce the oil pressure(about 16mpa per cm2) to push the hydraulic oil cylinder doing to-and-fro motion. The process of shaping and demoulding can be finished in 12 seconds. The production of this machine is two times more than that of similar foreign manual models. At the same time, the labor intensity is greatly decreased.
(3) The mould of SY-1 can not be changed, but you can adjust the screws to change the height of bricks.
(4) In oder to meet the needs of customers, we have already developed another new type block machine, which can make two blocks at a time. Also the mould can be changed so that many kind of blocks can be made with just one machine. We believe that this model will be popular among the cusomers for its perfect technology and practicability.
|Overal Size||800(L)× 380(W)× 1200(H)mm|
|The size of the pallet||No need pallet|
|Weight of the machine||230Kg|
- Shandong Shengya Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Shandong, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Main Products: Brick Machine, Mixer, Concrete Pole Production Line, Block Machine, Hollow Block Making Machine, Interlocking Block Machine, Curb Stone Machine, Electric Pole Mould, Pavement Block Machine, Pipe Making Machine
- OEM/ODM Service: No
- manual interlocking brick machine
- semi-automatic block/brick machine
- automatic hydraulic block/brick machine
- mobile block machine
- concrete mixer
- manual brick making machine
- paving stone/paver or pavement machine
- diesel engine mobile block machine
- curb stone making machine
- tiger stone paver machine
- electric pole machine
- pipe making machine/spinning pipe making machine
- batching machine
- blocks and bricks sample
- crusher and vibration