- Shandong Shengya Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier for 6th Time
- Shandong, China Business Type: Manufacturer
- Main Products: Brick Machine, Mixer, Paver Making Machine, Block Machine, Hollow Block Making Machine, Interlocking Block Machine, Curb Stone Machine, Tube Machine, Pavement Block Machine, Solid Brick Machine
- OEM/ODM Serivice: No
- manual interlocking brick machine (16)
- semi-automatic block/brick machine (184)
- automatic hydraulic block/brick machine (115)
- mobile block machine (67)
- concrete mixer (37)
- manual brick making machine (46)
- paving stone/paver or pavement machine (43)
- diesel engine mobile block machine (22)
- curb stone making machine (18)
- tiger stone machine (3)
- electric pole machine (5)
- pipe making machine/ring machine (33)
- batching machine (7)
- blocks and bricks sample (3)
- crusher and vibration (1)
SY1-20 hydraulic block molding machine has been recently developed by my company according to international market demand. It is a reasonable structure, excellent performance, easyoperation, The brick formed is very quick, and it is high density, strong and beautiful
Semi-automatic hydraulic pressure block forming machine. The machine's power came with by a 2.2KW of motor, it drives a CBT-E316 type gear pump to produce the pressure of 20MPa/cm2, and promotes hydraulic cylinder to do reciprocating movement which will produce brick within 15 seconds.
We believe that this model will be popular among the cusomers for its perfect technology and practicability.
SY1-20 hydraulic block making machines is a cost effective option when used in an established block yard with available 3-phase electricity.
It is recommended that a 350 litre electric pan mixer is used with this machine.
This machinery is used to produce the Ecological Modular Brick. A Ecological Modular Brick is made of the cement + soil + water (all mixed and pressed) without burn process
The Ecological Modular Bricks allow the build of homes / houses reducing in until 60% the spend on total costs. You may to produce your own bricks directly in your building. When cured, these can be dry-stacked with no mortar. They're also an eco-friendly, cost-saving alternative to conventional hydraulic machines.
Main Technical Specifications:
Power: 5.5KW or 6HP diesel engine
Overall Size: 1000× 600× 1400mm
Shaping way: Hydraulic pressure
Total Mass: 330kgs