Spun Concrete Pole Making Machine, Pole Machine, Electric Pole Machine (SY-pole)
|FOB Price:||US $3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- concrete pole making machine/pole mould
- 36 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: SY-pole
- Condition: New
- Type: Concrete Iron Molding Machinery
- Specification: CE/ISO9001
- HS Code: 8474802000
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Model: Prestressed
- Trademark: shandong shengya
- Origin: Shandong Provice, China
Spun Concrete Pole Making Machine, Pole Machine, Electric Pole Machine, Pole Mould, Pole Mold SY-pole
Tel: 0086 15305399011
Pre-stressed Concrete Spun Pole Spinning Machine is a kind of mould equipment, which used for making a variety of different diameter and length of reinforced concrete poles and other cement products.
Pre-stressed Concrete Spun Pole Spinning Machine is operated by remote-controlled continuously variable motor. It runs smoothly and has a variable-speed range. So the production of concrete pipes and piles are good at quality.
The base of the machine is welded in box-type structure, sturdiness and durability. The bearings are sealed and reliable, long life. Random electric control equipment is complete and easy to use.
1. Adding the slurry into the mould, it is driven quickly and rotated in the same speed of the machine. Each component is separated and released under the centrifugal force. Usually the higher the slurry rotate speed, the better the slurry separating effect.
2. Centrifugal sedimentation is the use of different density of each component in the slurry, which is rotated under the centrifugal force. To realize the liquid - solid (or liquid - liquid) separation.
3. The speed of separation is slow when the viscosity of slurry is high.
4. It is good for centrifugal sedimentation when the slurry density is different in each component.
1. Saving a great deal of steel, about 30~70% (employing cold drawn steel wire can save 30%~60%; employing high stress steel wire can save 40%~69%).
2. Crack resistance can increase about 3~5 times.
3. Rigidity increases 1~3 times.
4. Reducing the cost (using cold drawn steel wire can reduce 25%~40%; using high stress steel wire can reduce 12%~21%).
5. Good durability, can delay the existence and expansion of cracks.
6, Protect the environment on which human beings depend on for existence, and reduce the deforestation.
|Item||Unit||Model and Structure|
|Double Wheels||Triple Wheels|
|Distance Between Running Wheels||MM||2000||2000|
|Distance Between Shafts||MM||800||800|
|External Diameter of Running Wheel||MM||550||550|
|Width of Running Wheel||MM||80||80|
|Intersection Angle of Center of Running Wheel and Center of Steel Mold α||(°)||75°-110|
|Max Length of Concrete Pole||M||1 3||1 3|
|Max Diameter of Concrete pole||Bottom End of Conical Pole||MM||23 0||23 0|
|Isometric Pole||23 0||23 0|
|Speed Arrange of Main Shaft||r/min||60-600(Infinity)||60-600(Infinity)|